If one activity falls into one or more of the following categories: report it!
As we agree that we all have a duty to keep each other (and our respective businesses) secure, we will treat it accordingly.
We sort the different types of abuse into 5 key types.
1. Nudity: We don't allow content that portrays nudity, graphic sex acts or other sexually explicit material to be uploaded or written. We don't allow pornographic content that drives traffic. We have a policy of zero tolerance to content that is exploiting children. This means that we will terminate any user's accounts which we find sharing or publishing content on child abuse. We will also disclose the material to law enforcement and its owner. We do not permit the sharing or publication of content that promotes or encourages sexual attraction to children.
2. Promoting hatred, violence or illegal/offensive activities: Users may not share or publish content on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or gender identity that promotes hatred or violence towards other groups. Please note that it is not considered a protected group of individuals. Users can not post or publish any extremely graphic pornographic content or violent material. We will also delete material that threatens, harasses or abuses others or encourages dangerous and illegal activities.
3. Spam, malware or 'phishing': Spamming or content that transmits viruses, triggers pop-ups, attempts to install software without user permission, or otherwise affects users with malicious code or scripts is not permitted. We don't approve phishing practices.
4. Private and confidential information: We do not allow users to build queries asking for confidential information from a respondent. Examples include: passwords, credit card information, bank account numbers or similar data forms. Please note that we may delete form types, delete data and/or block non-compliant accounts.
5. Copyright infringement: Reacting to clear notices of suspected copyright infringement is our approach. If you own the copyright to a type of content, please let us know.